Friday, March 19, 2010

Breakers

I wish while I was in Palm Beach I had an opportunity to steal away a few moments to photograph some of the amazing homes, gardens and architecture.  Unfortunately, for the blog, this was not a weekend of soaking in the architectural flavor.  I will save that for another trip. The meticulous style of the pristinely trimmed hedges and well-dressed homes does lend suggestion to ways we can all incorporate a little style into our lives. Sometimes it is just the attention to detail, such as freshly cut flowers or music playing throughout a house, that can give any home that extra little dash of extravagance.  

I was able to snap a few photos that lend themselves to the epitome of Palm Beach style. While we were laying poolside at the Breakers I managed to steal away a few moments to take some photos of the grounds.

While the Breakers is a hotel of grandeur, this courtyard outside of the News & Gourmet is my idea of paradise.  Shadowed by palms and ferns guests can enjoy coffee (or ice cream in my case) and a good book while listening to the tune of water trickling from the fountain.

This is one picture from Worth Avenue.... right outside Mecox Gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment