Friday, July 30, 2010

Two Reads...

As I was running around my house this morning, doing some last minute packing for Northern Michigan, a story came on the Today Show that left my intriqued, to say the least. The "mystery heiress" is a puzzle that left me only wanting more. With a tale of love, money and amazing estates scattered across the country, I am sure we will all be in for a juicey tale of scandal.  The "more" will apparently air on MSNBC sometime in August. Now, if that isn't a teaser I don't know what is. Check out this link and prepare to set your DVRs!

This morning's story also reminded me of an article I read this past week that was sent to me by my friend, Avery (Thanks, Avery!).  Read about the amazingly delapidated, yet vibrant Hudson Valley estate in this New York Times article.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment