Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekends Are Awesome

It is amazing what we can find to fill our days when we don't have to be in an office. Although, I bet if we had free time all the time we may not enjoy it as much. Thats probably horseshit, but I'll keep telling it to myself.  My past weekend was a beauty. Beginning with cooking in and a heated game of Trivial Pursuit (obvi pop culture!) to a wonderful Ann Arbor tailgate (and MSU victory!!!!!) and ending with a gorgous walk around Cranbrook and a couple birthday parties (plus a Columbus Day parrrtay!), I'd say this weekend was a winner. Now, I need a breather. 

The fall colors are right on the cusp of autumn perfection. Check it out.



 




1 comment:

  1. With your beautiful pictures, I feel like I am back in beautiful Michigan in the fall,. thanks so much, Annie.......love you, Nani

    ReplyDelete