Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tallulah

Last week my friend, Lee, hosted a wine tasting at Tallulah in Birmingham in honor of his 25th birthday.  What a wonderful evening. The ambiance was cozy and inviting, the chatter lively and the wine deeeeelish. Not to mention, the antipasto platter. I could live off cheese and salami. Scratch that. I could live off of cheese, salami and wine. I am literally getting hungry at my desk as I type this. 

After our wonderful experience last week, Scott and I decided to grab a quick bite at the Tallulah bar last night. Anyone who is looking to have an intimate dinner or gathering should look no further. Bottom line: this place has good energy. And wine. And cheese. And salami. And sweet potato gnocchi. Did I mention the wine?

You get the idea. Go. 

Tallulah Wine and Bistro
155 S. Bates
Birmingham, MI
    .48009.
p. 248.731.7066.








No comments:

Post a Comment