Monday, October 19, 2009

St. Louie


We have been super busy over here at Duncan Fuller. But, for now, I will post a few pretty pictures from the wedding I attended in St. Louis this past weekend. There is not much to do with design in the following... but they are beautiful. St. Louis is a gorgeous city and I love the traditional architecture, clean cityscape and gorgeous fall color. I wanted to snap a picture at every street corner, but being the maid of honor, I had to make sure I was concentrated on the constant shuffle. I should do a post on St. Louis one of these days. From the Washington University campus to unbelievable art museum to the suburbs this city is a little Midwestern gem.

Here's a little picture of design! This was a super cool antique shop in the Central West End Neighborhood. I bought a neat horn sculpture. This place was jammed packed with all sorts of curiosities and trinkets. If only I had a bigger suitcase...

No comments:

Post a Comment