Friday, October 9, 2009

Weekend

Image Via Kate Towers

I am ready to have a weekend jam packed with fall activities. I think I feel a certain urgency because it seems as though winter is going to be upon us in no time. Things that would make for a very fun fall weekend but would require scheduling to fit everything in, which is not very fun, are:
  • Franklin Cider Mill donuts and cider (basically a must)
  • A scouting visit the the Royal Oak Flea Market
  • Treasure hunting at the Detroit Architectural Salvage Warehouse
  • A swing by the Bloomfield Antiques show at Long Lake and Telegraph (I have had some great luck here in the past)
  • Walking Hogan up to the Birmingham Farmers Market to get some pumpkins for the front porch and get Hoagie to release some energy. Hmm... probably hard to walk back with a bunch of pumpkins and an excited dog... I will have to think about this one.
  • Checking out the Avedon Fashion Photographs at the DIA
  • At the movies I would check out: FAME, Love Happens or the September Issue.
  • Celebrating my future niece-to-be, Molly's, second birthday!
If any of you are in the area, I would strongly suggest checking out any of these activities except, of course, Molly's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment