Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nothing says Christmas like....


It's Sunday, White Christmas is on TV and I don't have any place to be besides my couch.  This is my all time favorite Christmas movie.  ALL TIME.  I have always loved old movies,  so much so that I was probably the only eight year old who's mother drove to every Blockbuster in the Metro Detroit area to pick up each video in the Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney partnership. Anywhoo, that is a different story for a different time.  Back to the topic at hand,  White Christmas is the best holiday movie.  I love it so much that as that over zealous eight year old I actually wrote Rosemary Clooney fan mail.  I think I did get a letter back from her... I would have probably written the entire cast had any of the others still been living.  Now, excuse me, I am going to sit on my couch and sing along with Bing and the gang for the next couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment