Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a fabulous and festive season.  While my blog postings took quite the holiday lull I am ready to resume sharing Duncan Fuller news.  Luckily 2010 has put Duncan Fuller into overdrive and we are thrilled to be apart of some amazing projects and also eager to see what this year will have in store for us.  Collectively we believe that 2010 is going to be a year filled with opportunity, optimism and new horizons.  We would like to extend a warm welcome!
These photos my friend, Pat, sent to me this morning.  I love the moody lighting and simple beauty that these photos evoke.  These plants look both styled and effortless at the same time. Each little greenhouse hold succulents, moss and exotic plants. I would love to find a place in my house to do set up my very own greenhouse. This might just be one of my next projects....


No comments:

Post a Comment