Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has undoubtly become my favorite holiday.  Spirits are high, friends abundant and food plentiful.  For me, the "weeekend" kicked off on Tuesday evening as some of my nearest and dearest stopped by for wine, cheese and chatter fireside. The rest of the week made time for more kibitzing, the Thanksgiving meal and the fabulously festive Gobble Wobble Charity event (if I do say so myself!) held at the Reserve.

Here are a few photos of my Tukey Day...
(please note the new corner cabinets that just got installed in our dining room!)










1 comment:

  1. Annie, my girl! You did it again. the pictures are beautiful. The table looked gorgeous and the corner cabinets are outstanding. I hope you are as proud of your accomplishments as we are of you.......love, Nani

    ReplyDelete