Monday, November 9, 2009

Galley-ho!

Okay, so this is the beginning of the gallery wall. Stage 1. Don't worry, I won't post every addition, but thought I would document the starting point. The picture is of my grandpa diving, probably circa 1940 (right, Nani?). I don't want to mess up the facts here, but both my grandparent's are from Texas and this might be taken at the country club where they met (lifeguard meets sun bather... I think it's pretty cute). Anyway, I love items that exhibit a history... and a family history is the crème de la crème. Above the photograph are some antlers I gave to Scott for Christmas last year. He really wanted taxidermy, but I think looking at antlers is a tad less startling than having a deer staring at me while I want my nightly T.V. lineup.

So, this is the beginning. I am excited to see what treasures find themselves up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment